Update on intellectual property law
On 15 February 2012 Ernst-Jan Louwers will together with Prof. Willem Hoyng discuss recent developments in Dutch intellectual property law (among others patents, trademarks and copyright) during an interactive lunch for lawyers. Please note that the presentations will be in Dutch language.
The meeting is organised by Uitgeverij DeLex and will take at the Strip on the Eindhoven High Tech Campus.
For the program and further details: see information on IE-forum.nl (only available in Dutch language).
If you have questions regarding recent developments in Dutch IP law but can not attend or do not master the Dutch language, please do not hesitate to contact us.
publicatiedatum: Tuesday, January 31, 2012
New expert centre for technology & law in Brainport Eindhoven
Knowledge centre for technology & law In technology region Brainport Eindhoven, a new hig ...
WIPO survey on Dispute Resolution in Technology Transactions
Interesting report on the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center International Survey on Dispute ...
New generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs)
Some 1,400 new domain name extensions will become operational in the coming years. The existing ...
- IP lunch: successful formula
- Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten supports Mine Kafon
- Louwers in Complaints and Appeals Board .nl domain names
- Tribute to Eames or simply counterfeit on Dutch Design Week?
- Louwers lectures at leading trademark and design conference
- Louwers in leading Dutch financial daily
- Dutch parliament adopts new cookie law
- Streetwise with Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten in Dutch Technology Week
- Golden bunny killed in EU court
- Successful IP update
- Update on intellectual property law