Successful IP update
During the first 'IP lunch of the South of the Netherlands' on 15 February 2012, IP/IT specialist Ernst-Jan Louwers gave a presentation together with Professor Willem Hoyng in Eindhoven on current developments in intellectual property.
Various topics were discussed such as copyright, software protection, databases, trademarks, adwords, product design, patent, trade names and domain names.
The lunch was intended for attorneys and other lawyers from the south of our country and was very well attended.
The large turnout illustrates the importance of intellectual property, especially in the southern region with a high concentration of high technology and manufacturing industry.
The Brainport region is after all the Smartest Region in the world and that dictates appropriate protection and sustainable exploitation of intellectual property.
The presentation of Ernst-Jan Louwers at this meeting underlines the acknowledged position of Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten as one of the 20 leading niche firms in this field in our country.
publicatiedatum: Wednesday, February 15, 2012
New expert centre for technology & law in Brainport Eindhoven
Knowledge centre for technology & law In technology region Brainport Eindhoven, a new highbr ...
WIPO survey on Dispute Resolution in Technology Transactions
Interesting report on the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center International Survey on Dispute R ...
New generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs)
Some 1,400 new domain name extensions will become operational in the coming years. The existing g ...
- IP lunch: successful formula
- Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten supports Mine Kafon
- Louwers in Complaints and Appeals Board .nl domain names
- Tribute to Eames or simply counterfeit on Dutch Design Week?
- Louwers lectures at leading trademark and design conference
- Louwers in leading Dutch financial daily
- Dutch parliament adopts new cookie law
- Streetwise with Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten in Dutch Technology Week
- Golden bunny killed in EU court
- Successful IP update
- Update on intellectual property law