Louwers in supervisory board in Dutch goldsmiths guild
Ernst-Jan Louwers was appointed to the supervisory
board of a national association
of goldsmiths, called the Bossche Gilde van
Goudsmeden. In an earlier
stage he was interim secretary of the association.
Members to the Supervisory Board are also Bart Franken (director of Van Lanschot Bank 's-Hertogenbosch) and Karel Burger Dirven (member of the Provincial Council of the province of Noord Brabant and business consultant).
The Bossche Gilde van Goudsmeden intends to cherish the traditional knowledge and experience in various disciplines and maintain and stimulate the level of craftsmanship. Certain other related disciplines in juwel craftmanship can also qualify as member or master within the Guild.
From a social engagement and his experience as an advisor to companies Ernst-Jan expects to be able to offer a meaningful contribution. His legal background and knowledge of and experience with creation, design and law come in handy.
publicatiedatum: Monday, October 24, 2011
New expert centre for technology & law in Brainport Eindhoven
Knowledge centre for technology & law In technology region Brainport Eindhoven, a new highbr ...
WIPO survey on Dispute Resolution in Technology Transactions
Interesting report on the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center International Survey on Dispute R ...
New generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs)
Some 1,400 new domain name extensions will become operational in the coming years. The existing g ...
- IP lunch: successful formula
- Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten supports Mine Kafon
- Louwers in Complaints and Appeals Board .nl domain names
- Tribute to Eames or simply counterfeit on Dutch Design Week?
- Louwers lectures at leading trademark and design conference
- Louwers in leading Dutch financial daily
- Dutch parliament adopts new cookie law
- Streetwise with Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten in Dutch Technology Week
- Golden bunny killed in EU court
- Successful IP update
- Update on intellectual property law