Louwers in Dutch Design Week: from idea to profit
On Monday, 24 October 2011 a
series of presentations in the Dialogues House (ABNAmro) during the DDW focused on topics like creative entrepreneurship and
Louwers contributed in an open
dialogue with the
public. He discussed
the possibilities of protection and operating
models in design and innovation. He also answered several
frequently asked questions from entrepreneurs such
• Does it make sense to protect my design or technology?
• Isn't it too expensive?
• Can't I just concentrate on my business?
• How do I make my idea or creation into a money machine?
publicatiedatum: Monday, October 24, 2011
New expert centre for technology & law in Brainport Eindhoven
Knowledge centre for technology & law In technology region Brainport Eindhoven, a new highbr ...
WIPO survey on Dispute Resolution in Technology Transactions
Interesting report on the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center International Survey on Dispute R ...
New generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs)
Some 1,400 new domain name extensions will become operational in the coming years. The existing g ...
- IP lunch: successful formula
- Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten supports Mine Kafon
- Louwers in Complaints and Appeals Board .nl domain names
- Tribute to Eames or simply counterfeit on Dutch Design Week?
- Louwers lectures at leading trademark and design conference
- Louwers in leading Dutch financial daily
- Dutch parliament adopts new cookie law
- Streetwise with Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten in Dutch Technology Week
- Golden bunny killed in EU court
- Successful IP update
- Update on intellectual property law