Annemarie Bolscher cum laude!
Annemarie Bolscher has cum laude passed the exams for the highbrow post academic course on national and international contracting.
National and international contract law is of the utmost importance for our day-to-day practice. This includes topics like the creation of agreements, general conditions and (consequences of) breach of contract.
An outstanding achievement which perfectly matches our ambitions.
publicatiedatum: Thursday, December 15, 2011
New expert centre for technology & law in Brainport Eindhoven
Knowledge centre for technology & law In technology region Brainport Eindhoven, a new hig ...
WIPO survey on Dispute Resolution in Technology Transactions
Interesting report on the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center International Survey on Dispute ...
New generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs)
Some 1,400 new domain name extensions will become operational in the coming years. The existing ...
- IP lunch: successful formula
- Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten supports Mine Kafon
- Louwers in Complaints and Appeals Board .nl domain names
- Tribute to Eames or simply counterfeit on Dutch Design Week?
- Louwers lectures at leading trademark and design conference
- Louwers in leading Dutch financial daily
- Dutch parliament adopts new cookie law
- Streetwise with Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten in Dutch Technology Week
- Golden bunny killed in EU court
- Successful IP update
- Update on intellectual property law