SolarTeam Eindhoven unveils hightech family car
At 4th July 2013, the hightech Solar Cruiser Class family car by the name 'Stella' was unveiled at Eindhoven Technical University (TU Eindhoven). The solar car will participate in the World Solar Challenge. The Solar Team of Eindhoven Technical University is sponsored by Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten.
The World Solar Challenge will take place in Australia from 6 to 13 October 2013. See www.worldsolarchallenge.org.
After the WSC in Australia the car will travel to Singapore. Upon its return to the Netherlands 'Stella' will be used to stimulate young school kids to choose for technical studies.
publicatiedatum: Thursday, July 04, 2013
Continuity in the cloud
On 3 October 2013, Ernst-Jan Louwers gave a presentation on Continuity in the Cloud at the ...
Louwers to moderate seminar 3D printing and law in DDW
During the Seminar 3D Printing and the Law on October 22, 2013 Ernst-Jan Louwers will act as mo ...
Solar Challenge with SolarTeam Eindhoven
A dedicated and multidisciplinary team of students from Eindhoven University of Technology in t ...
- Louwers to lecture at iTechLaw conference
- New attorney in team Louwers
- SolarTeam Eindhoven unveils hightech family car
- IP lunch: successful formula
- Update on intellectual property law
- Successful IP update
- Streetwise with Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten in Dutch Technology Week
- Louwers in leading Dutch financial daily
- Louwers lectures at leading trademark and design conference
- Louwers in Complaints and Appeals Board .nl domain names
- Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten supports Mine Kafon