SolarTeam Eindhoven unveils hightech family car
At 4th July 2013, the hightech Solar Cruiser Class family car by the name 'Stella' was unveiled at Eindhoven Technical University (TU Eindhoven). The solar car will participate in the World Solar Challenge. The Solar Team of Eindhoven Technical University is sponsored by Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten.
The World Solar Challenge will take place in Australia from 6 to 13 October 2013. See www.worldsolarchallenge.org.
After the WSC in Australia the car will travel to Singapore. Upon its return to the Netherlands 'Stella' will be used to stimulate young school kids to choose for technical studies.
publicatiedatum: Thursday, July 04, 2013
Louwers at Dutch Technology Week 2016
The banner right next to our Eindhoven office already announced the start of the Dutch Technology ...
Ernst-Jan Louwers speaker at 3D printing conference Berlin
On 28 April 2016, Ernst-Jan Louwers will give a presentation at the renowned international 3D P ...
Louwers strengthens its The Hague office
The office of the lawfirm Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten in The Hague has been strengthened wi ...
- Louwers admitted as member of CIOPORA
- Litigation lawyers intellectual property
- Louwers member of AmCham
- 3D printing: threat or opportunity? - article Louwers in ECTA Bulletin
- Open innovation, IP and security at HSD Café
- Lecture on 3D printing and brand owners during annual meeting Marques 2015
- The Hague office of Louwers celebrates first anniversary
- Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten becomes partner of Hague Security Delta
- Intellectual property and 3D printing content
- Lecture on 3D Printing Medical Revolution in Brussels
- Huub de Jong editor at magazine for internet law