SolarTeam Eindhoven unveils hightech family car
At 4th July 2013, the hightech Solar Cruiser Class family car by the name 'Stella' was unveiled at Eindhoven Technical University (TU Eindhoven). The solar car will participate in the World Solar Challenge. The Solar Team of Eindhoven Technical University is sponsored by Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten.
The World Solar Challenge will take place in Australia from 6 to 13 October 2013. See www.worldsolarchallenge.org.
After the WSC in Australia the car will travel to Singapore. Upon its return to the Netherlands 'Stella' will be used to stimulate young school kids to choose for technical studies.
publicatiedatum: Thursday, July 04, 2013
3D printing: Challenges in law, regulation and business
During the 3D Printing Event on October 21, 2014 the seminar "3D printing: Challenges in law, reg ...
Louwers in alliance with Madison Gurkha and ITSX
Madison Gurkha, ITSX and Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten provide a new integrated service: techni ...
Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten opens office in The Hague
"Just like the technology and design region of Eindhoven there is also a high concentration of IT ...
- New partners boosting Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten
- Presentation on arbitration in IP and technology
- Award Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten
- Interview Louwers in update on Dutch bar 2014
- Continuity in the cloud
- CTO at Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten: profound insights
- Louwers to moderate seminar 3D printing and law in DDW
- Solar Challenge with SolarTeam Eindhoven
- Louwers to lecture at iTechLaw conference
- New attorney in team Louwers
- SolarTeam Eindhoven unveils hightech family car