SolarTeam Eindhoven unveils hightech family car
At 4th July 2013, the hightech Solar Cruiser Class family car by the name 'Stella' was unveiled at Eindhoven Technical University (TU Eindhoven). The solar car will participate in the World Solar Challenge. The Solar Team of Eindhoven Technical University is sponsored by Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten.
The World Solar Challenge will take place in Australia from 6 to 13 October 2013. See www.worldsolarchallenge.org.
After the WSC in Australia the car will travel to Singapore. Upon its return to the Netherlands 'Stella' will be used to stimulate young school kids to choose for technical studies.
publicatiedatum: Thursday, July 04, 2013
New partners boosting Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten
"ING wants to use customer information for new services and at the same time Facebook requests a ...
Presentation on arbitration in IP and technology
Together with Heike Wollgast of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Ernst-Jan Lou ...
Award Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten
The law firm Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten has been awarded the Corporate Intern ...
- Interview Louwers in update on Dutch bar 2014
- Continuity in the cloud
- CTO at Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten: profound insights
- Louwers to moderate seminar 3D printing and law in DDW
- Solar Challenge with SolarTeam Eindhoven
- Louwers to lecture at iTechLaw conference
- New attorney in team Louwers
- SolarTeam Eindhoven unveils hightech family car
- IP lunch: successful formula
- Update on intellectual property law
- Successful IP update