SolarTeam Eindhoven unveils hightech family car
At 4th July 2013, the hightech Solar Cruiser Class family car by the name 'Stella' was unveiled at Eindhoven Technical University (TU Eindhoven). The solar car will participate in the World Solar Challenge. The Solar Team of Eindhoven Technical University is sponsored by Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten.
The World Solar Challenge will take place in Australia from 6 to 13 October 2013. See www.worldsolarchallenge.org.
After the WSC in Australia the car will travel to Singapore. Upon its return to the Netherlands 'Stella' will be used to stimulate young school kids to choose for technical studies.
publicatiedatum: Thursday, July 04, 2013
Intellectual property and 3D printing content
At 19th May 2015 the 3D Design & Engineering Conference will take place. Louwers IP|Tech ...
Lecture on 3D Printing Medical Revolution in Brussels
On November 4, 2014 Ernst-Jan Louwers will lecture on 3D printing / additive manufacturing in t ...
Huub de Jong editor at magazine for internet law
Since 1 October 2014, Huub de Jong is a member to the board of editors of the Dutch leg ...
- 3D printing: Challenges in Business, Regulation and Law
- Louwers in alliance with Madison Gurkha and ITSX
- Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten opens office in The Hague
- New partners boosting Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten
- Presentation on arbitration in IP and technology
- Award Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten
- Interview Louwers in update on Dutch bar 2014
- Continuity in the cloud
- CTO at Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten: profound insights
- Louwers to moderate seminar 3D printing and law in DDW
- Solar Challenge with SolarTeam Eindhoven