SolarTeam Eindhoven unveils hightech family car
At 4th July 2013, the hightech Solar Cruiser Class family car by the name 'Stella' was unveiled at Eindhoven Technical University (TU Eindhoven). The solar car will participate in the World Solar Challenge. The Solar Team of Eindhoven Technical University is sponsored by Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten.
The World Solar Challenge will take place in Australia from 6 to 13 October 2013. See www.worldsolarchallenge.org.
After the WSC in Australia the car will travel to Singapore. Upon its return to the Netherlands 'Stella' will be used to stimulate young school kids to choose for technical studies.
publicatiedatum: Thursday, July 04, 2013
Litigation lawyers intellectual property
Ernst-Jan Louwers - as one of the first members - has been admitted as full member of the new ass ...
3D printing: threat or opportunity? - article Louwers in ECTA Bulletin
In the October edition of the authoritative bulletin of the European Communities Trademark Asso ...
Open innovation, IP and security at HSD Café
On 5 November 2015 from 16:00 - 17:45 hrs Ernst-Jan Louwers and Huub de Jong of Louwers IP|Tech ...
- Lecture on 3D printing and brand owners during annual meeting Marques 2015
- The Hague office of Louwers celebrates first anniversary
- Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten becomes partner of Hague Security Delta
- Intellectual property and 3D printing content
- Lecture on 3D Printing Medical Revolution in Brussels
- Huub de Jong editor at magazine for internet law
- 3D printing: Challenges in Business, Regulation and Law
- Louwers in alliance with Madison Gurkha and ITSX
- Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten opens office in The Hague
- New partners boosting Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten
- Presentation on arbitration in IP and technology